Are you going to be working in the woods or near the woods this summer? Make cutting through brush, soft & hard woods with the new Bobcat 70-inch forestry cutter attachment. This new attachment is design for the M2-series compact track loaders T750, T770 and T870. In addition, this new attachment can be used with the S850 skid-steer loader. Other approved skid-steer and compact track loaders must have high-flow auxiliary hydraulics to operate this attachment. Below are the benefits to getting this attachment for your used or new Bobcat skid steer and track loaders.
Easy To Operate
Just as its predecessors, 50 and 60 inch models, the 70-inch attachment is easy to operate and can easily turn trees and underbrush to mulch as efficiently as possible. When you tilt the forestry cutter forward, the brush is thrown against counter combs that reduce the wood to fine mulch.
Although you need high-flow auxiliary hydraulics to operate the forestry cutter, the cutter itself provides smooth operation. The tube-style drum and spiral tooth pattern allow one tooth to engage at a time for smoother operation, which means that less horsepower is used. What also is great about this Bobcat attachment is that it comes standard with two speed travel for increased drum torque and improved productivity.
The 70-inch attachment also comes with a three position push bar that makes it easier for the operator.
This Bobcat attachment boasts long life and up-time protection for the attachment. This is possible with the double-tipped carbide teeth that efficiently cut through trees and underbrush. The attachment also has a low number, but high quality, teeth which reduces replacement costs.
To fully operate this forestry cutter, you need a forestry application kit for optimal safety insurance. The kit includes:
- Front & Rear Light Guards: Makes sure branches and debris will not break lights.
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler Guard: This guard protects the couplers, hoses and wire harness from falling trees and branches.
- Fire Extinguisher: Mounted in the cab for quick access in case of an emergency.
- Level II FOPS: This feature protects the operator and cab from falling trees and objects while operating the attachment.
- Muffler guard: The guard reduces material buildup in the engine compartment and protects the tailpipe from damage.
- Lift Cylinder Debris Shields: Guards the lift cylinders and reduces material buildup in the engine compartment.
- Polycarbonate Top, Rear & Side Windows (¼-inch or ½-inch Polycarbonate): Protects the operator and maximizes visibility.