During the ConExpo-ConAGG 2017 convention this year, the Bobcat Company showcased their new M2 Series of loaders. This series includes 24 skid-steer machines including S450 through S850 skid-steer loaders, T450 through T870 compact track loaders, and the A770 all-wheel steer loader. With this new series comes a whole new set of features. Below is a list of the features that come with the new machines in the M2 series.
M2 Series Features:
- Automatic ride control: Operators can easily switch between auto and off from inside the cab of their machine.
- Reversing fan: Temporarily reverses the cooling fan direction, for several seconds. This will blow dust and small debris from the radiator and rear screens for proper production.
- Front and rear cab isolators, door seals and side screen dampers: These features reduce noise, vibration and dust inside the Bobcat loader cab.
- Side lighting kit option: These lights improve visibility in low-light conditions, which is perfect for working early in the morning or working past dusk.
- Low-effort hydrostatic pump: Reduces drive lever effort by as much as 25 percent in 600 and 700 frame-sized M2-Series loaders.
- Larger model decals: Helps identify model numbers, which is useful on large job sites for improved readability.
If you are interested in more information on Bobcats and our rental program, contact us today!